‘Urban Underground’ information
What’s fresh? DJs, b-boys, and live art.
Presented by The MODERN Honolulu.
Museum members: Admission is free for museum members. You do not need a ticket. For a speedy entry, use your digital member card in the HoMA mobile app—or check in at the event through the members’ line.
Non-members: General admission is $25. You can purchase tickets at the event, or online using the button below. Or, for the same price you can join or renew a membership to get into ARTafterDARK for free all year.
ART + ENTERTAINMENT
• Show off your finest snaps at The Study Underground, and be entered to win a one-night stay at THE MODERN and a daybed experience! Use #thestudyunderground and tag @thestudymodern and @honolulumuseum to enter. The Study Underground can be found in the Palm Courtyard.
• Ramyt brings an urban beat to the museum’s Luce Pavilion.
• Guests can watch live painting by Kosta Kulundzic.
• Student performers from the Pow! Wow! School of Music bring cutting-edge tunes to the museum.
• Free admission to the Addiction afterparty! All 21+ guests at ARTafterDARK on May 26 get FREE admission to Addiction Nightclub for that night only. You must keep your ARTafterDARK wristband on to get in.
FOOD + DRINK
Food provided by EAT Honolulu.
Drinks by Free Spirits Mobile Bartenders.
You can find parking at the following locations:
• Street parking on Beretania and Kina‘u streets from 6pm. FREE
• Lot behind the Honolulu Museum of Art School (1111 Victoria St.), enter from Beretania or Young street
NOTE: Lot closes promptly at 11pm