The Filipino Association of University Women brings interactive activities to teach ARTafterDARKers about the Philippines, including a costuming activity and a gong dance.
• The Tekniqlingz take the stage in Central Courtyard to show off modern Filipino moves—stick around after the performance and they’ll teach you some dances.
• Karaoke, a Filipino favorite, will be available for guests to sing their puso out!
• Wayland and Desiree Quintero from ILI Dances will perform two modern Filipino folk dances and a traditional dance to the sound of gong music.
FOOD + DRINK
Food provided by EAT Honolulu.
Drinks by Free Spirits Mobile Bartenders.
A reminder that although ARTafterDARK doesn’t have an age restriction, the event is loud, crowded, and there is no specific programming for children. Children should be supervised at all times.
You can find parking at the following locations:
• Street parking on Beretania and Kina‘u streets from 6pm. FREE
• Lot behind the Honolulu Museum of Art School (1111 Victoria St.), enter from Beretania or Young street
NOTE: Lot closes promptly at 11pm